I suggest you ...

Getting coins earned from wordscape after finishing the entire game and carry over to wordscape bloom

71 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rodolfo Crespo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ArtsyElle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also enjoy having my earned coins transferred to wordscapes in bloom and tournaments too please - so fun!

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i had over 1000 hard earned points and 200 disappeared between levels. is it because I used ONE TARGET? If so, the hints are incomprehensibly expensive.

• carofaith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I say ditto to the other comments. Is there no way to transfer my coins to another of your games? This seems not only bad business but...possibly something worse. Will you be making this transfer possible if you will not be adding additional levels?

• CocoWalter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello!
    Since your company refuses to add new levels to Wordscapes, the original game, it would be great PR, to allow us to transfer our coins to another of your games! And add tournaments here to “In Bloom”!
    It would benefit your company greatly, to keep your loyal customer base and reward them for their time, money and love of your games!!

• Paul Vallee Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I earned several thousands of coins in the original Wordscapes, and having completed all of the levels in that game, I feel that I deserve to have those coins transferred over to other games that I am playing. After all, I purchased many of those using a credit card.

• Paula Cochran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE. Completed Wordscapes and Wordscapes Uncrossed. Please transfer all coins to Wordscapes In Bloom. Thank you!

• Cw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you lose your position in game block when a new month starts?

Feedback and Knowledge Base